How the DigiPro H2O works
The DigiPro H2O allows Witteveen+Bos to provide insight into processes by:
- Structuring the data;
- Validating it using DataProfeet®;
- Presenting data in graphs, KPIs, and GIS maps;
- Developing models to predict future situations.
This enables us to work, for example, on:
- The predictive maintenance of assets;
- Investigating correlations between effluent concentrations, inflow to an STP, and blower capacity utilisation;
- Analysing water production stations.
Process technicians remain in control
The DigiPro H2O is a tool for digitalising the work within a water company. It makes analysing the many measurement results faster and easier. As a result, technicians have more time for process optimisations and emergencies. This means the DigiPro H2O saves time and money, while process technicians remain in control of the process.
Why the DigiPro H2O?
No unutilised data
This digital tool uses all available data, making it very efficient.
Monitoring and optimising processes at waste water treatment and drinking water companies saves a lot of time.
A self-learning algorithm automates the purification process using strong correlations in the data.